Dedicated to the trials and tribulations of IT System Engineers all over the world and their constant pursuit of world peace, or maybe just good backups.

Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Welcome, Aloha!

I would like to welcome all of you to my new blog, where I will chat about my IT battle scars and heroic successes from Active Directory to Exchange, back-ups to back-outs.

I decided to start this blog mainly because I want to increase the information pool that IT Systems Engineers like us, who are usually on the cutting edge of technology, can turn to for information. If it can be done, one of us some where has done it. Another reason I decided to blog my IT adventures is because my good friend Jim McBee (mostlyexchange.blogspot.com) a.k.a. IT God Genius has one; and you know what they say, imitation is the most sincere form of flattery (except when they are doing the electric slide, that just makes both of you look goofy).

Well, you all have an open invitation to stop by whenever you like, so come by often to see what's up on the corner!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Free Website Counter
Web Counters